Thursday, November 1, 2007

My remote control car

This is my remote control car and its controller that I got a couple of weeks ago for a holiday. I originally wanted a smaller off road type of car but I like this one better. The only reasons I don't like this one is because it can only be driven on flat and hard surfaces and you need to charge the batteries for at least four hours which gives you half an hour of playtime. But this car is cool because It has lights in the front and in the back so you can drive it when it's really dark and that's about the only reason. The other car is $10 less but is a third as big as this and it doesn't have lights. But the reason I wanted it is because it can go off road and if you get the right add-on parts to it, it can go over 200 mph. (Remote control car mph not real mph.) But that's if you get the right gear which is about $20 more. I kept the box to this car because my mom told me if I don't like this car I can trade it in but I don't know whether to keep it or not.

No comments: