Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My Brothers Pirate Ship

This is nothing but another big toy that came to our house three days ago. If you can't see it clearly, (Which you probably can) it's a pirate ship. It's also my little brothers who likes big toys with ugly toy people. He got it when my mom took him and my two little sisters down to South Carolina because someone we know was in a bad car accident. He also went shopping when he was there and everyone got their own toy. One of my sisters said that my brother was about to get this remote control robot but he was told that it was too expensive. When he came back here, he told us that he got a pirate ship. Of course, I was playing a computer game and when I turned around, he was holding this huge box with the toy inside. So everyone had very little trouble opening it and it is now his favorite toy. I will give you some details about the pirate ship. First of all, it comes with two ugly guys (see the right of the picture) and some clothes (in between them) so that you can hide their ugliness. It also comes with two blue flags and a pirate flag that you can stick in various places on the ship. It comes with three cannons that shoot red cannonball things. Three golden shield thingies that you can use to decorate different parts of the ship. Finally, it comes with two swords and a treasure chest. The ship itself features: a place at the bottom of the ship where you can store the cannons and a lever that moves them towards those red flaps on the side of the ship. It has billions of places to put the peoples feet, sometimes activating things: There are two places that if you put the people there and twist them, the sails go down. Another one, if you put a person on it and twist them, the anchor falls down and the last one is if you twist the person on it, the plank moves out. The last features of the ship are places on the top, back and front where you can put the flags and places on the sides where you can put the circular decoration things. I've described it the best that I could and like I said in my remote control airplane post, "This is basically what happens to cool toys that come to our house" It's probably going to happen with this too even though it isn't a cool toy.

No comments: