Monday, November 19, 2007

The Dangerous Book For Boys

This is a picture of a book that i got a few months ago called the Dangerous book for boys. It's a book with all kinds of activities and things for boys and boys only. It shows how to make a bow and arrows and the five knots that every boy should know. It shows about a billion other things to including advice and everything else that I forgot to mention. My sister has a book from the same author called The daring book for girls, but she wouldn't allow me to pose her book next to mine. Hers is not for boys and boys only but vice-versa obviously, and it shows things like how to make ugly hairdos and how to do cartwheels.
This book was introduced (Notice I didn't say shown or given) to me in Africa. My dad came and he told me that when he was at the airport he saw a cool book called blah blah blah and it's about blah blah blah and I already told you everything so I'm gonna stop the conversation now. So when we finally were coming back to America, the first thing my sister wanted to do was get the "Latest and greatest" Harry Potter book. So I said something like "If she can get a book that expensive why can't I?" So my dad told me that I should look for the Dangerous book for boys so I did. What your thinking now is "So you went and found the book and lived happily ever after." But you're wrong. The bookstore owner said that the book was all out so I had to get a different book.
Two or three or four of five or... or.... or..... months later my mom gave us each an "Ology" book. My little sister got Mythology, My big one got Pirateology and etc... etc... Mine was Wizardology but I didn't find it fascinating for many reasons. About two or three or four or five or... or ... or.... Oh forget it. A few days later my mom got me this book (See the title if you haven't already) because I didn't like the Ology one. Then yesterday my older sister bought the Daring book for girls. Then it was Monday again and I had to do my schoolwork then I had to write this post which I'm finished with. Then it's gonna be the future and whatever happens in the future will happen and the rest is hard to explain.

No comments: