Friday, November 16, 2007

My Game Controller


This is the PC-compatible game controller I got about a week ago. This controller has a USB plug, so I can put it into any computer. I find it a lot easier to use than a keyboard, but for some reason, I want to use a joystick more. Too bad. This works with my game Lego Star Wars 2. I don't know what happens when I try to play Star Wars Battlefront 2 though. Since you use the mouse to change the view in it, you can't really use the game pad. Anyway, the game pad only works until you start or load a game, then I have to use the mouse. I like to use this more than the keyboard and mouse because I can move it wherever I want to without having to change the position of my hands. But I mostly just like the arrangement of the keys and how my hands fit over it. This is one of the reasons why I want an Xbox instead of using the computer. Or maybe a PS3 or something.

No comments: