Thursday, November 29, 2007

Windows Movie Maker

This is a program on our computer called Windows movie maker. All it is is a program that takes videos and pictures and puts them together to make a movie. I edited my first stop motion video and put it on You tube. It's not really my first... It's just the first one that I put on the Internet and added titles and credits.... They weren't really credits either. They said: pictures taken by: me myself and I. Movie edited by: me myself and I. Lego's owned by: me myself and I. Everything else you need to know done by: ME MYSELF AND I. After that, I saved it onto my You tube account and named it something like: Crazy Lego pirate.
I only know a few things about Windows movie maker, so I'm trying to learn the rest. After I master stop-motion on this, I'm going to start making videos with lightsaber effects in it like I showed you in one of my posts. But this program doesn't do certain things that I want it to. Like split a non-stop motion video into clips so that I can edit those. But there are two programs that I want to get called: Stop-motion pro and Ulead video studio 11 plus. The next video that I'll probably make today will be putting most of my short stop motions together to make one movie.

No comments: