Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Coolest Video Game Ever

This is a picture of Star Wars Battlefront 2 A.K.A. the coolest game ever. I got it because I went to my friends house in Washington DC a few months ago and played this game. I thought it was really cool. So two days ago I bought this for PC. It was hidden from all the other games because for some reason, people don't like to put PC games with console games. When I opened it, I figured out why video game boxes are so thick. IT NEEDED FIVE DISKS JUST TO INSTALL IT! So I went home and installed it, which was annoying because it kept saying: please put in disk four so that we can install blah, blah, blah. After that, I started "Testing" it which means playing it until you get used to the controls. This was really hard because have to use THE MOUSE of all things to change the view. I've been trying to figure out how I can use my computer compatible gamepad to play. It works up until you start playing the game. This means I have to keep getting used to the controls because I'm to lazy to get used to them. I wish I could just change from using the mouse to using the gamepad. :(

No comments: