Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The broken remote control airplanes

This is a picture of one of our remote control airplanes. If you haven't noticed already, the two wings on the back that are supposed to be pointed up, are broken. One of the propellers is broken too. This is the story. When my family and I were in Africa, (my dad was still in America.) My uncle sent two RC airplanes to our house here in America. My dad was supposed to bring one to us when he came to Africa, but he didn't. So we came back about 3 months later and The morning after we came back, I found two airplanes in boxes. one was this one, and one was a bi-plane. After I asked permission, my dad said I can open one. So I opened this one because I thought it looked cooler, and I charged it. (These planes don't have wheels so you have to throw them so that they take off.) After many attempts, I got it in the air for two whole seconds. (That's a lot for this airplane.) It was really hard because we don't have big open spaces here and it kept crashing into trees. I figured out that the other one was easier. Since it was a bi-plane, it could make sharper turns. Whenever the bi-plane crashed into something, I could keep it in the air. My top time for the bi-plane was probably at least 1 minute. After about a month, it was time to clean the house. I put the two planes and their controllers on one of our shelves. Someone was stupid enough to put a box full of things on top of that. The bi-planes wings got squashed and practically everything else too. This ones wings got broken along with the propeller.(as I told you before.) The bi-plane eventually got lost and I never heard of it again. This is basically what happens to cool toys that come to this house. The end.

No comments: