Monday, November 5, 2007

Lego minifigs also known (from me) as Lego dudes

As you read in the title, this post is about Lego dudes. This is the box that I put the pieces for my Lego people in which is about an 100th of all my Lego stuff. (honest) Well anyway, the pieces weren't sorted out like they are now when I took the picture so I'll try to give a writers image about it when its sorted. (this won't be good) The middle space in the box shaped like a circle a.k.a. the smallest space about three inches on each side, not very full....(very descriptive huh?).... is where I put the headgear for the Lego dudes meaning hair, hats, helmets you get the point. Okay, one of the spaces that are around the circle space is where I put the legs for the Lego dudes, one is to put their heads in, one is to put their bodies, arms and hands in (since they weren't connected like they're supposed to be.) One is to put the stuff they can hold like shields, bows, crossbows, swords, bazookas, pistols and stuff like that. One is to put stuff they can wear on their bodies like oxygen tanks, life vests and knights armor. The last and final one is where I put extra stuff that might come in handy like skis and that pizza that the chef is holding if you look close enough. This box is very useful because if I'm building a big model and I need Lego people for it, then I don't need to look for two hours (like I did when I was 8 years old and I built a ship) and only find about 5 people. But I don't like this case (and this is why the pieces are all mixed up) because the lid doesn't slant down like the walls separating the spaces do so if you turn it upside down or on it's side, all the pieces will go to another space because there's an empty space letting them get access to all the other spaces. Okay, I wasted all my energy trying to explain this to you. Now let me get back to making my video game (tomorrows issue).

No comments: