Friday, November 9, 2007

My Awesome Lego Sets

This is a picture of two of my Star Wars Lego sets. One is called General Grievous Starfighter and the other one is called Naboo Starfighter and Vulture Droid. As you can see they come with three Starfighters (well one's not really a Starfighter.) and four Lego dudes. (One's not really a Lego dude) My favorite one is the Naboo Starfighter so I'll start with that. When I went to Africa I got two Lego sets. One was an awesome Star Wars one and the other was some other 10 buck Lego set both of them were worth about 30 bucks together. As I predicted while I was there, the kids there lost all the pieces for both of the sets. So my Mom promised me another Lego set worth $30 when we came back to America. I chose the Naboo Starfighter. It came with little Anikin, a Naboo Starfighter pilot, R2D2, a Vulture droid and finally, the Naboo Starfighter. It's the biggest Lego set that I've ever owned. Its features are: A shooting torpedo on the Starfighter, movable legs on the Vulture droid and a non opening cockpit which is lame because you have to take the cokpit window off if you want to put someone in. If your wondering what this comes from, it's in Star Wars episode one. Now for General Grievous. This set features a cockpit that slides open UNLIKE the Naboo Starfighter. General Grievous features 4 lightsabers, 4 arms, un-movable legs, a blaster and no cape which I don't understand because every other General Grievous set has a cape for him AND silver lightsaber hilts. This one though, has grey lightsaber hilts. I understand now, if the Lego set has an opening cockpit the company PURPOSELY doesn't put rockets that actually shoot. If the Lego set has a rocket launcher then the company PURPOSELY doesn't have an opening cockpit. I'm starting to realize that the old Star Wars Lego sets were a lot better. But I'm plenty happy with these. I'll probobly modify them anyway.

No comments: