Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hypercam Roks

Once upon a time I liked games. (So did all the other kids so don't blame me.) Once upon a time, I wanted to show off my ownage skills by taking videos of the game. (without having to point a digital camera towards the computer) I searched on Google and eventually found something called "CamStudio" I took a video with it and... um... it wasn't very good. (The graphics, the size of the video and everything else.) So I searched for this thing called HyperCam2 because of something that I read. I found out where I could install it, and I installed it. (Duh) So I messed around with it until I found out exactly how to take a video. (Not that it was hard and all that. I was just messing around with the features.) They have certain colored stars and noises that appear when you right and left click so that people watching the video know you're clicking something and not pointlessly moving the mouse around. You can change the color of the stars, the noise of the clicking, and the size of the stars. You can choose what size and places of the screen the video will take place in and a whole buncha other stuff. The end. (You can download it at this website http://www.tucows.com/preview/195052.)

No comments: