Friday, March 14, 2008

My Day

We don't have a computer that I can use to put a memory chip in so I'll just have to go without a picture. This is my day:

I was asleep and my sister came and said: "Moby, wake up. Moby, wake up. MOBY! WAKE UP!!!!" That happened four times in a row with hour intervals. Eventually, I woke up. My sister said: "I woke you up like five times and you didn't wake up" and in my mind I said "You really think I'm stupid enough not to know?" So I started school. I did my half hour of news and then I took a five second break and set the timer for an hour. I started reading Harry Potter and In the middle of it my dad asked if I wanted to go to the library. Naturally, I said yes because I'll do anything to get away from school for even twenty minutes. So we went to the library and on the way there, I looked at the other models in the back of my dads car. We went inside the library eventually, and I checked out some books. I checked out a comic book, (not one of those dumb super hero ones) and a video game book. When we went home, I brought the books and the models inside. Then after about half an hour, I started math. I got distracted sometimes due to the pure boringness of school, and I finished math after what seemed like a week. Then I got distracted again for about five more minutes and went to the computer. I checked my email and then started my blog which is now finished. Those are the boring events of an average boring day, everyday. But we don't usually get to go to the fun library... The end.

No comments: