Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Television

I have no idea if I took a picture of this before but who cares? With all the other boring ideas that I think about, this will probably be one of my best posts. This is the T.V. as you can see, we don't give a care about big screen T.V.s because... well actually, I don't know why, but we don't. Next to the television are huge stacks of DVDs going all the way to the ceiling. To me, the television is really not very important. If i rated the computer, I'd rate it 10/10 vs. the television which I'd rate 3/10. I like seeing new movies but seeing them over and over and over gets annoying. (This effect does not occur with the Star Wars movies.) I like to actually "live" and not "see" so video games are 100000000 times more important then videos. Of coarse we always have Youtube for those funny animations and movie making programs for Youtube which grownups call a waste of time. We always have the piano to learn songs from Runescape. And finally, we have the television for when we're dead bored. So if any of that made any sense to you, you understand what I think of the household appliances. The end. (I'd make a longer post if I had anything else to say so don't annoy me about it if you can annoy me about it at all...)

No comments: