Thursday, March 13, 2008

Model Airplanes

Once upon a time I was at a craft store against my own free will which happens a lot of times. I saw this wooden model and I bought it. It was a teeny tiny ship of the titanic. After I bought it, I became semi-obsessed with models. So soon, it was the 4th of July and we just so happened to be at Wal-mart. And I saw a wooden model of an airplane. We bought that and I built it. Then we went to the craft store right before we went to Africa and I got a metal model of a car. Then it was about a year later. (Two days ago.) I went in my dads car and found a few plastic models. I brought this one inside. But right now, we don't have plastic cement so blah blah blah blah blah. That's all the things important. Today is a school day obviously... but tomorrow is Friday which is the best school day ever and always will be because we only have six more hours of boring work left. I got some more Droidz stuff like some things that you can use for an animation of someone parachuting. The best thing of all is: WE GOT THE NEW HARD DRIVE FOR THE BROKEN COMPUTER AND IT MIGHT BE FIXED IN A FEW DAYS AND WE CAN FINALLY PLAY STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT AND LEGO STAR WARS AND OTHER JUNK ON THAT COMPUTER AND MY HAPPINESS WILL FINALLY BE COMPLETE EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT SCHOOL WILL NEVER END AND THERE ARE ONLY TWO DAYS A WEEK THAT YOU GET TO YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's really nothing else interesting... My room is clean... we went to Wal-mart yesterday... we played on the trampoline yesterday... I took a nap today... by accident... I'm about to eat lunch... and... and... Oh forget it! The end.

No comments: