Thursday, March 20, 2008

runescape

Every single little day of the school week, I have to do a post for my blog obviously... And every single little day of the school week, I can never think of what to write for my post... So today, I'm going to go through the cycles of what I do every day for my blog. I usually start out by doing all of my school work first at the same time as I think of what to write for my post. Then at the end of school, I usually still don't have anything to take a picture of or to write about, so I just sit here and type: Ummmmmmmmmmm... and stuff like that. Sometimes I figure out something at the last minute, and sometimes I just take a picture of something random. Today I'm doing my blog before science because this beats boring earth science by five billion trillion zillion and one points. That's all I do for my blog so you might as well stop reading it now because it probably won't get any better... but it definitely will get worse. Okay... time to go to things that are going on now... I have to install a whole bunch of stuff on this computer today.... I have to do the rest of my school work even though it's almost finished... I'm also going to look for a computer program that lets me take videos on the computer... I'm bored... none of this is interesting... none of this will ever be interesting... I'm on a computer... I'm typing in: I'm typing in... I'm a person... Never mind... The end.

No comments: