Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Droidz.org

A few days ago, which you'd know if you bored yourself reading my blog, I did a post on Pivot Stick figure. I was unsuccessfully making stick figures and things... actually I WAS making them successfully but you couldn't tell what they were unless I told you... So, anyway, I was really desperate to get some extremely important sticks (as I call them). So I followed my motto: When in doubt, go straight to youtube. So I did and I found this website called Droidz.org. It was a website that some dude called Jon made. There are a few links at the top. One of them takes you to Jon's animations, one of them takes you to something else, one of them takes you to I forgot, and the last one takes you to what Jon calls: stks. There are a whole bunch of people who make characters and other things on Pivot. Sometimes they feel nice and want to share or show off the things that they made and put it on Droidz. There are lots of categories for the "stks". They are: Last 40 stks accepted, stick people, weapons, vehicles, and miscellaneous whatever that means. So I just randomly started getting a whole bunch of these and downloading the ones I liked. As you can see, I am more obsessed with crossbows and swords and stuff than guns. They're cooler. Guns make fast video's and swords make long ones if that's simple enough. When you download something, sometimes it's one thing and sometimes it's a lot (called a set). For example, a bow set can come with different types of bows and arrows and things. If you look at the top, you will see four scimitars (those curved swords.) They all came in one set, but they are colored in differently to suit other peoples styles. I have a whole bunch of people, my favorite shown here. The bottom right corner of the picture has what I call a zombie robot. Next to him is a ninja. In the ninja set, there were a whole bunch of different styles of him but there isn't enough space to display them. Next to the ninja is a guy called an "armored dude", or at least that's what I call him. In the top left corner there is a skeleton. Now for the weapons. My favorite of them all is the halberd. (The large stick thing with the spike at the end going across the screen.) My next favorite is the Death sword. It's the weapon at the right of the crossbow. After that, I like the chain mace which is at the top right corner. Then I like the scimitars, then the katana. (that sword thing above the halberd. Then I like the sniper rifle which is also above the halberd, and then I like the chain gun which is that thing below the halberd. Finally, I like the bow and the crossbow. The crossbow has a top and side view but I only had the space to show the crossbow. That's the cool junk that I got from Droidz.

No comments: