Wednesday, April 2, 2008

You're Just Wasting Your Time Reading This

Yes, the title IS true. You're wasting perfectly good time on this beautiful day reading this post that every one knows will meet no expectations. Take the boredom of the picture, multiply that by five billion, and that's how miserable I am. Yesterday was April Fools, which was awesome until my sister got ME banned off the computer Friday because of HER dumb tricks. I got a trick bike a few days ago, but I hardly have time to practice on it because of school. Since there's nothing "important" except school today, tomorrow, and the day after, I'll just spend my post writing "important things" that I learned. 1+1=2... wow... I'm sure that will help me through life. The boring old Greeks had their own alphabet... Maybe that fact will help me when I'm trying to escape from the top of a burning building. You spell dictionary like: d-i-c-t-i-o-n-a-r-y even though you're still understood if you spell it dcoarnoitiy. In fact, I would still be understood if I said: Sellpnig is not ipmortnat jsut so lnog as you keep the frist and lsat lteter in palce. If you could understand that, you can realize why learning to spell isn't important. Okay... what subjects have I missed? Oh yeah! My blog! The blog isn't so bad because I can write whatever I want. I could write: jalfjlgjlfjlfjljoeioulc,.jaotjolfjlkjl; if I wanted to because it's a free country... or so they say. Oh well... time to move on to the two most boring subjects in the world.

No comments: