Friday, April 4, 2008

My New Bike

Sorry about how bad the picture is, but when you're taking a picture just so you can write a couple lines about it, I don't think I should spend fifteen minutes trying to get a perfect picture. If I'm going to edit it on paint... maybe. If I'm using it on pivot stick figure for a background, maybe. But writing about it just isn't worth it in my point of view. Oh well, back to business. This is the trick bike that I got on Sunday. It's also my first bike in two years. I've been looking forward to getting one for a long time. I don't really like bikes just for going around the neighborhood. I think it's much cooler to do tricks, so I got a trick bike. The only difference from a mountain bike on a trick bike is: There are pegs on the sides of the wheels and you can spin the handle bars around and around without the wires on the handbrakes twisting up. I really liked trick bikes since I was really little for some reason. When we went to buy it, we went to WalMart. The only good one was messed up because someone returned it. A few hours later, we went to Target. They only had two trick bikes about 150 dollars each. Then went to the other WalMart that we lived by and found this. It was the best one there besides the really expensive ones. (For some reason, they only make 20" trick bikes. That's why everyone has trick bikes too teeny for them.) We brought it home, and a few days later, I was able to ride it. I'm still practicing this trick called the bunny hop because you need to know it to learn almost any other trick. (same with skateboarding but instead it's called the Ollie or something.) That's all there really is to say about the bike... I'm going to go outside on it later.... Okay, you can leave now... I'm finished. Honest! Leave me alone please.

No comments: