Thursday, April 3, 2008

Random Junk

Blah. That's what I call this amazing piece of art. (All it is is a whole bunch of random programs on my computer. One is hyper cam, one is pivot stick figure, one is Internet, one is Star Wars Battlefront 2, one is Recycle Bin, one is Cam Studio. The End. There's really nothing else to write about... Blah Blah Blah. I'm so so bored... AND FOR THE LAST TIME, YOU SHOULD STOP READING MY DUMB BLOG IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE BORED TO DEATH LIKE ME. Let's do some math since it's obviously more important than anything that's fun. Moby+school=torture x evil. Moby+fun= happiness for all the universe. School=idiots. School= '3 times as important' as fun. Now let's tell a story. One time I spent fifty years learning math and I got a job and just so happened to not need it. AKA: I wasted my life in school. Now let's do something much more interesting. Secret language. Blakka hee shinblad indagwallpa chee kwinkoo eboklodoo faddoboo eeshna . Now let's break the rules of spelling. The ftahaed touht taht seplilng was ipmtornat and got tlod by me wehn I worte tihs. Blah blah blah... You won't be interested in anything else I have to say, but I'll say it anyway. 5+7=12 Okay, I'm finished.

No comments: