Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Once Upon A Time

Today, I will tell random stories I made up... or at least most of the time. Let's start with my favorite: The School Geek. Once upon a time there was as school... duh. Every one was angry in it because of the mean teachers that gave exactly five million twenty four thousand two hundred twenty two tons of homework every day. If the kids didn't do it, they were given the punishment of being locked in school all summer long in a dark room with nothing but a huge curriculum book in front of them. You can't even imagine how full the school was at summer... There were fifty two trillion, five hundred seventy two billion, one thousand, two hundred sixty five people there. That was the whole school... except... for... the Geek... the fifty two trillionth, five hundred seventy two billionth, one thousandth, two hundred sixty sixth student. He was the only one who did all his homework instead of playing video games. Soon, the parents got suspicious of their students and came and rammed down the school and rescued their kids. The Geek was at home trying to figure out the square root of five quadrillion and two. He had never faced such a problem... it was too hard... maybe he should go rest... NO! He will go on and on until the house explodes! Eventually, it did. The whole house was on fire so he made his way to the roof. He tried everything he could to escape... Oh my god... I know! fifty two plus seven hundred and three! No? Ooh! I know! Helen Keller! Lord of the rings! Ancient Greeks! But, poor geek was hopeless. Nothing he learned through the years helped him. But all the kids whose parents came to school to rescue them came to help! They used their knowledge from video games to locate the fire extinguisher to put out the fire. The Geek came out safe and sound. The very next day, he bought an Xbox 360. And they all lived happily ever after.
I don't feel like making any more stories so I will just talk about random things. Today is Tuesday. Today I have school. I have school on Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday and Friday. I get two whole days without school. I get three whole months out of twelve to have fun. None of the people reading this care. If I had a million dollars, I would spend it on making kids' life less miserable. If we had one more day as a weekend, I'd be perfectly happy. Unfortunately, we don't. So I am forced to act like I'm having fun until summer. Or more importantly, after I finish college which will be in years and years and years and years and years seeing as I'm only in sixth grade. So that's all for now... bye bye.




No comments: