Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Random stuff

This post, since I have no specific subject to talk about, is random. Let's start with what I'm doing now. Right now, I'm doing my blog at the same time I'm waiting for a program to install. I've messed with scratch for a while now, and it doesn't meet my requirements for a good game-making program. So I've been looking around and finding programs and I'm going to test them out to see if scratch is the best game making program. I've realized that even if I am smart, when I take any sort of test, my memory is automatically wiped. After the test, It magically comes back. I have to go to a boy scouts camping trip from Friday to Sunday so I won't be enjoying the weekend as much as I hoped. Today, school passed faster than I expected. The program I just installed is a 30 day trial but there are so many things to learn about it so 30 days is obviously not enough. So I'm about to un-install it. There's not really anything else to talk about so I will make up a subject. Okay, it's been about five minutes and I haven't figured out a subject so I'll go on without one. I'm really wasting my time trying to think of something to write... Okay, um... never mind, I forgot. Lets see... I still have two hours worth of school work plus the half hour I have to do this for... And then I'm going to have to pack for the camping trip, and then I'll probably have to play outside... Then I have to... Hey! I don't have to do anything after that! I'll probably have a whole entire two hours to do what I want. But I really wish something was going on... Or I had another program to give a tutorial on... Or I didn't have to write anything right now... Or school didn't exist... But none of that is true... I will end with a poem that I made up a long time ago.

Once upon a time, I slapped him in the face, he flew up so so high, all the way to space!
He traveled to Pluto, and Mars and then Neptune, eventually I yelled, 'I hope you come back soon!'
He toppled to the ground, and then I heard a pound, as soon as he came round, I'm sure I heard a sound!
'Oh my god you noob, I'll squish you through a tube, I'll pound you down so deep, and that is where you'll sleep!'
And then I left him there, until I heard a bear, and then I turned around, but I should not have dared!
The rest is too demented, and you might call it 'wrong', so all I have to say, is: This concludes my song:
Don't slap freaks in the face, or they might fly to space, and come down in a dive, and get eaten alive!

The end. I made that up when I was really bored, but the words just came to me. I also used the tune in 'Jingle Bells' in the 'Dashing through the snow...' part over and over on every verse.

No comments: