Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Science Fiction

This is a picture of a box of science-fiction books that were my dads when he was a kid... I took this picture because there was nothing interesting to take a picture of. The only book I've read out of this was 20000 somethings under the sea. That's about all I know about it... I don't expect a better post tomorrow unless I get a really good idea or we get something new. Both which are very very unlikely. So here are some very boring updates on my life: School is getting very boring and all the subjects that I used to like I hate now because of the way we have to do them... There's really nothing to do because at the end of the school day since we can't play computer and there's nothing to do outside except for playing on the trampoline which gets boring after fifteen minutes. My sister finished her 3D puzzle and I've accomplished nothing. My sisters are extra annoying and I get in trouble twice as much for no reason. The computer still isn't fixed and we have five school days and two weekdays which is extremely unfair. Those are the interesting things. And about everything. There's really nothing else either so I'll just call it a day. The end.

No comments: