Friday, February 8, 2008

My Board Game That I'm Going To Make Sometime In My Life

If you can read, which you obviously can't because I'm writing this sentence that's only supposed to be here if you CAN read, but unfortunately I wouldn't be putting it here unless you CAN'T read so you're basically just reading this very long sentence just because you want to and not just skipping ahead to the important parts. But if you CAN'T read you're doing good so far because there's no reason that you could read this when you can't read and blah blah blah blah blah. OK, so all of you who CAN read, should have read the title so those two first sentences and this sentence are just if you're too weird to read the title. So you're probably wondering why I took a picture of this board. Maybe It was because I wanted to. But that's my problem. Just kidding. The board is a Lego board that you can put Lego's on and It's also my game board that I'm going to make a game on some time in my life. The game is cool because everything I make up is cool and if you don't think I'm telling the truth, ask someone I know but since you probably don't know anyone I know, let's move on. You may or may not have heard of the game chess, but you only move one piece at a time. If it was real life, everyone would be moving like crazy. That's why I let the people in my game all move at once. But before I get to that, I need to explain the game first. Each piece is a 1x1 Lego piece and each person gets 50-100 pieces. Sometimes more. You might be wondering why I chose so many people. Here's the answer: How many people does one army have? You might say 1000, you might say 100, but you will certainly not say 20 or 10. So, anyway, you split them evenly into about five groups, and each "person" in each group will wear a certain colored 1x1 flat piece on them. This separates them from the other groups. Each army is colored differently so that you can tell those apart also. Each group has an extra Lego board as their "inventory" There are flat Lego pieces certain sizes depending on how big they are in real life. You can put these in the "inventory" The inventory is split into three groups. If only the first part is filled, the people in that group can move 3 spaces each. If two spaces are filled, they can only move 2 spaces each and so on. There are limited amounts of supplies that you can give your people but you can make more in certain parts of the game. You also have about ten horses. You can give these two one group and they can move six spaces each no matter what. Each person also has a small fortress. One person in the group can chop down trees if they have an ax in their inventory and anyone in that group can use the logs they get and exchange them for Lego pieces to edit their castles. You can also make boats to go across the river sometimes located in between the two armies. Trees grow back every four turns. You can go to rocks and mine them and then go to an anvil and a furnace and make new things for your army. When you move, you choose a group and get to move everyone in that group as far as they want as long as their inventory allows it. Before the game, which I failed to mention before, you can set up anyone anywhere as long as they're in that armies half of the board. Now we get to the cool part. You can call an attack from anywhere on the board (as long as your weapon allows it) and attack. The people with bows get to roll dice and if the dice read 1-3, they hit. If they say 4-6, they missed. Or you can just flip a coin. If someone is hit, they are removed from the board. If it's a sword fight, the person attacking has certain cards that say: Stab, slash right, slash up, and so on. He chooses one of these and shows it and before three quick seconds, the other player must choose a defence card. He can choose shield if he has one, but only once. If he blocks, then it's his turn and they do it in reverse. Whoever gets hit first, is removed from the board. Every ten turns, each person can choose one of their dead people back and put them somewhere on their half of the board. The rest of the game continues until everyone on the other team is dead, or if they surrender. There are a whole bunch of other extra things that will just confuse you more so I will let you rest and I'll continue making the game. The end.

No comments: