Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Cats

The reason I didn't write about this yesterday is because my sister didn't let me. But since I don't have anything else to write, I did it anyway. This is a picture of one of my cats. I have two but It's too much trouble to put pictures of both of them on. This is our cat that we got a few months ago. Her name is Sham. Our other cat, was born ten years ago I think and we've had him as long as I can remember. His name is Sam. We got Sham when one of my dads friends gave her to us. She was three months old when we got her. We really used to have about six cats. Maybe more or maybe less. One of them died after she slept under my dads car, and all the others were bad and got sent away or something. I really don't remember. We only kept Sam. Sam is a yellow tiger-cat or that's what I call him. He has light orange stripes on his body. He is lazy but an outdoor cat but he sometimes sleeps inside. He doesn't use a litter box like a lot of cats and he's big, fat and heavy. Everyone likes him. It was completely unknown that we would get a cat named Sham, but we did. She is a black and white cat and she's also crazy. If you mess around with her, sometimes she will bite or scratch. Sometimes she will just lick you. When she's not messing around, she's either sleeping or grooming herself. She was an indoor cat when we got her, but she's slowly turning into an outdoor cat. She rarely lets you pet her and meows when you don't let her do what she wants. At first, we gave her cat food meant for little cats but it turned out that Sam was eating the little cat food and Sham was eating the big cat food. We just took the little cat food away because it was too expensive. Sam and Sham are always fighting for the most comfortable place to lie down. Sham chooses the computer chair most of the time and Sam usually chooses my bed. Whenever they both happen to want the same place, Sam gets there first. Sham is always doing weird tricks that no one understands on him. Once this happened: Sam was in the computer chair. Sham wanted it so she tried to scratch him. Each time she tried, Sam scared her away. She ran away and a few seconds later, came back. Eventually she got tired of this and went to the other side where Sam wasn't looking. Then she just went where she usually went and attacked instead of the side where Sam wasn't looking. The end. Sham usually follows anything that moves. She also likes things that make noise. Once my sister was randomly moving her hands around in front of her and it looked like they were playing miss Mary mack. Sam has been getting into fights with cats around the neighborhood lately and has also been getting all scratched up. Sham has also been getting herself lost for up to three days and coming back without us noticing. They are very very weird sometimes. The end.

1 comment:

KC (Kitty) said...

aw! how cute :3 your cats are adorable ^_^ lol XD mine are too.