Friday, February 15, 2008

The Bookshelves That No one Ever Uses

This is a picture of the top three bookshelves in our house. It's not the complete picture because the bookshelves stretch all the way from one end of the room to the other. Anyway, people hardly ever go up here. The last time I remember coming up here was to get one of those beat up books at the top. (Wizard of Oz collection.) We go every now and then to get that ruler shaped like a T but otherwise, we hardly ever go up there. The closer you are to the bottom of our bookshelves, the more often you take a book from it. Probably because they're easier to reach. But I've also realized that the top books are more interesting than the ones at the bottom. We have a whole bunch of cool activity science kits that no one touches up there. The Wizard of Oz is pretty good. Basically ALMOST all the books up there are interesting while as you get closer to the ground, the books get less interesting. Like those books that say: "See the dog? Jane sees the dog. Yay Jane!" I mean, whats the big deal? That's all there is about the bookshelf. Here are the new things: I still don't like school, but since it's a Friday, I get a break after school! I'm going to play Runescape and do a whole bunch of cool, non-school things. I got hooked on Harry Potter after my mom said I have to read it... which proved me wrong. I've been in a bad mood lately due to lack of non-school things. My sisters are still annoying. All the kids that go to real school got a whole bunch of candy yesterday. The math I'm doing right now doesn't make sense. I have to do a book report after I finish Harry Potter which ruins the whole fun of reading which is the ONLY reason that I don't like reading. I'm learning Runescape songs on piano. That about covers everything. The end.

No comments: