Monday, February 4, 2008

The Mysterious Closet of Mysteries... With a special interview with the Lego dude himself!

This is the mysterious closet of mysteries (But I shouldn't have to tell you that if you're like most people... because most people are smart enough to read the title and know that this is a bad subject.). Anyway, I call it that because I only ever go in there if I'm cleaning up my room (I hardly look around even when I go in there.) and when I get extremely extremely extremely extremely bored. The first few things you see in there are a small box of Lego's, my brothers car, and an electric tool kit. Below is just a whole bunch of other toys. The only time I've ever actually looked for a random thing in here was years ago. I got to stay up late that night and I couldn't find anything to do. I simply went in here until I found the joystick* and a game for it**.
I also found a paint ball gun that was still in it's box and a paint ball mask. There's still a whole bunch of other things but haven't looked at them. Instead of looking here when I'm bored now, I look in the shed***.

*The Sidewinder joystick that I put in one of my posts.
**The game called Flight Simulator that I put in one of my posts.
***The shed that I put in one of my posts****
****You could just say everything I put in one of my posts.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still have to do my blog more so I'm changing the subject since I'm finished with that other subject. Here is and interview with myself: How are you today? I'm doing fine. What is there to do today? Nothing in particular unless work counts. When is the next day that you are likely to do something fun? Probably at the end of the week. When is your next break? In about five-hundred hours. What do you do after school? Think about what I can't do and what I don't have. What do you do after school besides that? Nothing. What is your favorite sport? Proving my big sister wrong. What is your favorite REAL sport? Playing game consoles. What is you're favorite OUTSIDE sport? OOOOOOOOOOOOOOh.... That's what you meant. Nothing. What is the percentage that you will get the day of tomorrow? Oh, umm, probably 0.0000000000001% maybe less. What is the percentage that you'll like school any time soon? Zippo. What is your next Lego model going to be? A huge city and an atom bomb that I can drop on it. Who lives in this city? Lego people. Isn't that a little demented? No, because Lego people can just put themselves back together. When do you want this Q and A to finish? Now. When do you think this Q and A will finish? Never. If you could take a pill and never have to go to school again would you? Let me guess... Duh! If you met the person who invented school before he invented it, what would you tell him? I wouldn't tell him anything... I would give him a games console and he would make schools that teach how to play games. OK, the last and final question that you will never be able to answer... Do you like chewy candy or crunchy candy or powder candy more? Gee... I don't know... I kinda like them all. Probably chewy candy... cuz it's chewy. That concludes this interview. Bye! See you next time if there ever is one!

No comments: