Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Drawer Of Junk

It used to be the TWO drawers of junk but after I cleaned my room we had to cramp everything into one. Once upon a time I had a whole bunch of junk and I didn't know where to put it. I found a drawer and I put the junk in there. The end. This drawer has a lot of junk in it. Some of it is: Cool rocks, building cardboard pieces, cap gun and ammo, skateboard book and skateboard wheels and a whole bunch of stuff that I made a long time ago. I got the cool rocks from school. The school I used to go to had woods behind it. In the path between the woods and the school was made up of a whole bunch of weird shaped and looking rocks. Some of the coolest were concrete with really smooth and shiny surfaces like glass on the top. You can see one of these from it's side up against the wall of the drawer. There were a whole bunch of others that I put inside bags but my favorite one was when just by luck, I found some small purple birthstone on the ground that I don't know how to spell but sounds like "amithest". The building cardboard pieces are from a Klutz book. Each cardboard piece has notches on the side of them and you can connect them like that. You can make cool castles and other things with them. I got the cap gun from a dollar store and along with it I got it's ammunition. (You can see a whole bunch of it all in that bottom left corner.) When I got my skateboard a long time ago I changed the wheels so that they would be better for our bumpy driveway. I put the old ones in here. There are some marbles in here too from this pack of marbles that I got from the dollar store that came with over 100 marbles. There are a few Lego's and shoelaces and ropes and other things that I haven't touched for a long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long time.

No comments: