Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Piano Book

This is a piano book... that teaches you how to play piano... that my dad gave me... that there isn't much to say about it. Oh, yeah, I forgot it comes with a disk too. It's made of cardboard and inside the cardboard is the disk and the book... The book teaches chords, piano keys, fingering, sheet music, blahblahblah, blah, and blah. So does the disk. You put the disk in the TV just in case you didn't know. I know how to do some different things now. Like play some song called Frere' jaques or something. I didn't really learn anything else because everything I need to know, I already know except for how to read sheet music. When I read sheet music everything will be fine. I already know the fingering, the notes, the blahblahblah, blah, and blah. So there's really nothing else to say... The end

No comments: