Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Ceiling

Um... this, is a picture of my ceiling... It's white... and... it's been in my house for a long time... in fact, probably the whole time... and... um........................................................... that's it. I'm starting to get really desperate for things to take pictures of. Really really really really really really really really really really really really really really REALLY REALLY REALLY desperate. The updates I'm about to give you are not new... so go read some other persons blog because I highly doubt that my posts tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after, and the day after, and the week after, and the month after, and the year after are going to be any better than this. Updates: The computer STILL isn't fixed. I've finished 1/2 of the fourth Harry Potter book, I'm very good at aiming with my Nerf guns so you need to watch out. I have to go to the dentist today. It's cold outside. I just took some mountain-dews and put them in my dads car. I'm sitting down in a wooden chair. I'm on my moms laptop. I'm typing in orange letters...................................................................................................................... Staring at a computer screen with no drama is very boring so I will draw the symbols for a man-eating bunny and a man: first type: (\__/) then press enter and type: ( +.+ ) then press enter and type: (")_("). For the man, you type: o then enter then ^ or - or _ then enter then press enter and type ^. For body parts just type random symbols. That was my tutorial for how to draw a man-eating bunny. Or if you're not that violent, it can be a fish-eating bunny: <>< {}< []<~~~~ The end.

No comments: