Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Shed

This is our shed.... You can't really explain it if you don't know what it looks like inside so I'll just explain it the best I can. (Prepare to fall asleep.) A long time ago, when only my big sister and I existed, the shed was our favorite place. (No, not IN the shed.) We liked it because it had (And still has) about five or more huge boxes of toys. Every month, my mom would give us a new box of toys and put the old one back in the shed... now, nobody dares to get another one. Now my siblings make messes in the house every day and we don't go into the shed because it's even messier in there. We don't keep toys only in the shed. We keep our old couches, chairs, lawnmowers, bows and arrows, skateboards, snowboards and skis that my dad was supposed to sell, exercising machines and about a million other stuff. Every square-inch of the floor... wait, I take it back. Every square MILLIMETER is filled, and you have to step over stuff to get things. There aren't any lights either. I used to joke with my friends about how you could find the Titanic in there. Unfortunately, I lost all contact with my best friends after I got back from Africa. :-( If there is anywhere that's messy on our property, it's the shed. The end. I knew you would fall asleep. I'm a mind reader.

No comments: