Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Our padio

This is a picture of our patio. (A.K.A. The place where we keep all of our bikes and stuff.) When I was little, (About 5 years old) there was nothing here and my big sister and I would swing on the swings. But now, since my other siblings came and they got bikes too.... and my dad bought that huge lawnmower.... the whole patio got ruined! I will tell you the story of most of the things here. First of all, you only see two bikes and not five, because when we came back from Africa, all of our bikes were gone except for the red one you see. The green one is a whole other story. A long time ago, my big sister got a new bike because she was growing too big for her other one. Her old bike got passed down to one of my younger sisters. A few days later, my big sisters bike got stolen. She got a new one. This was about the time when we were going to Africa so when we were there, the person watching our house while we were gone accidentally broke it. He paid my dad back when we came back and my sister bought this green one. Since we have about 3/4 of an acre, and we had a small lawnmower, my dad bought that big one. Now it's crowding up the space to practice skateboarding. The table in here came from our dining room. The table was getting to small so we changed it with a bigger one. Now my dad keeps a whole bunch of stuff on it. The go-kart came from someones house and eventually, it got broken. Now we can't find any other place to put it. We built that green bike thing and now I don't want to use it. Those are most of the things on our patio. But this is nothing compared to our shed........

No comments: