Tuesday, December 18, 2007

My Clean Room

A few days ago, I went to Virginia with my old sister and my dad to visit my family. While we were gone, my mom cleaned up the house a little. She cleaned up the whole downstairs and changed the position of a coffee table and a couch (Which is always exiting because you're getting new places to run and jump around.) and threw away at least half of the junk we have around the house. (Actually, I don't really know.) Well, anyway, when I got home, my room was a complete mess (As always) which is fine with me. But today, two of my friends and their parents and maybe some others are coming that I hardly ever see, and since visitors always sleep in my room, I always have to clean it up. So telleth the story of before my mom began stopping the mass destruction of my room. So, after the three little kids went to bed, my mom began cleaning my room. I always thought I didn't want to get rid of anything in my room, but it turned out, I wanted at least three fourths of my room out. So in the end, we filled two trash bags of useless junk that we threw away, and three trash bags that we are going to take to Goodwill. (A place where you take stuff that you don't want so that other people can take them.(are you getting tired of these parentheses yet?)) I don't know anything else to explain... except for the fact that I'll probably mess my room up again in one months time. So long. Bye Bye. See you some other time. Keep me updated. Bonjour. Wait.... Man! How do you say Bye in french?! Whatever. You can leave me alone now.

No comments: