Monday, December 17, 2007

The Book Fair

Every year, we have a book fair in North Carolina called the Warehouse Book Fair. Every thing there is half off, so you can buy an expensive 10 dollar book for only five dollars. Personally, I only like activity and Klutz books like the one in the picture. Any other ones aren't on my list. If you don't know why, here are my reasons: I don't like social studies books because the only way that they'll help you in life is to get out of school. They don't allow imagination either, which is why ANY kid doesn't like school. I don't like work books or trivia's because they require useless knowledge that I already know. I don't like biographies and autobiographies because they're only about one person out of the six billion on the planet. Finally, I don't like many how-to books because they don't give you time to practice one thing, but instead, they introduce billions of things at once and expect you to remember all of them. These are the dangers of going to the book fair... But they also have some pretty cool things like books that come with things that you can build with, electronics, and a million other things. (Or I could just say Klutz books, because the Klutz press is made just for having fun... UNLIKE schoolbooks.) Bye Bye. Have a nice afternoon or morning or night or whatever time it is.

No comments: