Thursday, December 13, 2007

Game controllers

A long time ago, I showed you that game pad on the left of the photo. Later, I was using it for a game when my character automatically moved without pushing the joystick forward. I tried it with another game and the same thing happened. The controller was defective.
Later that night, my big sister went to the store to look for bikes. She bought me that bottom controller for a present. As you can see, (If you know much about video game consoles) the one at the bottom is a PlayStation2 controller. If you know anything about PlayStation's, you know that they don't use USB, so they don't plug into computers. So instead of returning it, I'm going to save it for when I go to my cousins house to give it to him for a present because he happens to need a second controller for his PlayStation2. Two days ago, my sister was getting her haircut. I had to come so we went to Radioshack and bought the controller to the right of the picture. We installed the software with that teeny CD and it worked fine and we all lived happily ever after.

No comments: