Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Our game shelf

This is our game shelf. It's in the toy area at the fifth shelf. We put our puzzles here too.. which I hate. A lot of these games we just got. They are sorry, Star Wars monopoly, don't break the ice and cootie. The only games that I'm interested in in this selection are scrabble, mouse trap, (If it wasn't missing all the important pieces.) Star Wars monopoly sorry and Life. As you can see I don't like many of the old games and I don't like puzzles which I already told you. Everyone In my family but me likes puzzles and my dad and my big sister are masters at it. I don't like don't break the ice and cootie because they are kid games. Disney monopoly is dumb because all Disney is is princesses and evil bad guys trying to take them and stupid stuff like that. Regular monopoly is boring because I don't see the point of that. And finally, Kim possible is just a stupid cartoon that doesn't deserve a game. So now you understand why I only like certain games and the other ones should just go out of business. I get really bored because no one is ever free to play these with me so I guess I'll just stick with Lego.

No comments: