Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The new improved toy area

This is a picture of our "improved" toy area from now on known as the classroom.This is also where we're going to put my Mom's and Dads computer. Last time I showed you a picture of the toy area all messy but now it got cleaned up so that my sister and I can have a place to work... Even though we already had a place to work. Now my little brother found all the old toys and he plans to play with them when he gets home from school today. Now I'm afraid that we'll have to work hours and hours and hours and hours longer because this is now our official learning space and that can mean a lot. I'm just hoping that no more books arrive in the mail because we've already got to many books.... and I'm already way too tired to do any more work.

No comments: