Friday, October 19, 2007

Dinosaur?

This is a pop-up page from my little five year old brothers book he got yesterday. When he got home from school we told him to look in his bed. so he did and he found this book. He said: "Hey... I gotta dinosaur book!!!" (By the way- he cant read so he just flipped through the pages) When he got to this page and the t-Rex popped up he said:"Woooooooooow... a dinosaur!!!" As you can see he gets exited quite a lot. So then he said " I wanna be a dinosaur" And I said "Well if you drink a nasty medicine you can be one". So he finished "reading" the book. Then it was time for us to pray. So we went downstairs and he told everybody "Hey! Moby's gonna give me a nasty medicine and I'm gonna be a dinosaur!!" Then at night, when we were eating dinner since he never eats his food my mom said if he eats all his food he'll be a dinosaur. Then he started chasing us around and we pretended he was a dinosaur. My mom said he wasn't a dinosaur any more so we sat down and my mom also told him that he had to wait 'till tomorrow to become a dinosaur again. And he said:"Yeah! and when i be a dinosaur tomorrow I can't use the door and I'm gonna eat every body" And I said "Well then I'll be one too and eat you." and he said "no... cuz you need green eyes to be one" Then my sister got involved. She said "you don't even have green eyes. Yours are brown." Then my brother went on. "And if I'm a dinosaur I don't have to stop at the red light" And I'm like "huh?" Then my sister got involved again and remembered that he just learned about traffic lights and he always said "STOP! it's a red light!" when we were about to cross the street or something like that. Anyway- she said "he means the traffic light and I say "oh" And no matter what my brother will always be crazy.

No comments: