Monday, February 22, 2010

RUNESCAPE!!!!! pt 3


This is part three of RuneScape. (This is yesterdays post because yesterday we didn't have Internet access so I just typed it all on notepad copied and pasted it today. So I will be writing another one today.) I wanted to put a video... but I have two good reasons why I didn't.
First reason: The specific video that I had just so happened to be more than 100MB. Second reason: I filmed it on the computer upstairs and It was to big to send it to this computer by email and I want it on this computer because there's carpet, a comfy chair, it's quiet, I can listen to the television from here without my four siblings' interrupting me and lotsa other stuff. That must've been my record for my longest sentence. My picture today is another picture of some more pictures of some other people playing RuneScape and they took some pictures cuz they wanted to take pictures to compete with other pictures around the Internet Lol. So, in other words, these pictures are not of me. They're mostly things that I want. Especially those swords you see on the side of the picture. The other things are just awesome monsters. (And not including the dwarf because he's one of the easiest to defeat 'monsters'.) Okay, last time I left off at levels. The next one is Quests. Quests are... um... quests... duh... There are hundreds and maybe thousands of people around RuneScape that aren't real people playing. In other words computer controled people. There are certain ones that when you talk to them, they give you quests. Sometimes you need requirements like: Ability to kill a level 120 demon, Level 50 crafting, level 23 agility and so on. I like quests mostly because they get your levels up, give you awesome weapons and items. There are hundreds of quests and I haven't even finished half of them. That's all you'd be interested in about quests so let's move on... The next part is attack types. There are different types of weapons and different types of metal that they're made of. Depending on they're type, they're sometimes, weak, powerful, accurate and blah blah blah. There are also different attacks. There are usually four types of attacks but on the rare occasion, there are only three. Usually, the first one raises your attack xp, or attack level experience. These ones are more accurate. That means that they're not as powerful as other attacks but hit more often. (Sometimes you hit zeros.) The next one is usually strength xp. These hit less often but when they do hit, they hit harder than other types of attacks. The next kind is defence xp.
These hit in between strength and attack, and when others attack them, it doesn't hurt as much because you're basically parrying attacks with your weapon. Now I'm going to stop. Next time I'm going to talk about weapons. So, in other words, I'm taking a break. The End

No comments: