Saturday, October 1, 2011

[Insert post name here]

So as always when I can't find anything to do, I'm writing here. Actually, I have plenty of things to do. In fact, the total time these things would take could quite possibly be the entire day. I just really don't feel like doing any of them. So, as usual this year, not last, school has been fun, at least compared to usual. I'm half a week to a week ahead in all my classes except Spanish II and Art. I've done all the work I can in Spanish, and I haven't done any of next week's work in Art yet. That's what I need to do, but in order to do that, I need to leave my room, unplug this laptop, take it all the way downstairs, plug it into the printer, print out some stuff, bring the laptop back upstairs, move the things that magically grew while I was gone, and plug my laptop back in. That's probably been the hardest part of my online classes so far. I hate moving my laptop.

I also don't really feel like making another quadcopter tutorial yet because I really don't feel like it right now for some reason. The next tutorial, though will be how to modify the code for the specific quad and how to get that code onto the Arduino.

Finally, the new Humble Bundle is out. This is a collection of indie games for the pc (any OS). It's pay what you want, so you could pay anywhere between a penny and thousands of dollars, and there are people on both ends of that. If you are going to get it, don't pay a penny, because only jerks do that. This Humble Bundle is the Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle. Frozen Synapse is a really awesome strategy game. It's hard to describe how to play, so you'd need to either buy it, or download the demo and try it out, or maybe just watch some videos. Also, if you pay above the average which is about $4.65, you get some indie games from a company called Frozenbyte, all of which look cool. So if you want to get it, go here.

No comments: