Saturday, August 20, 2011

Tutorials

So, although no one reads this, I'm back, because, once again, talking to yourself really is fun. The reason is because of the quadcopter I'm building. I've showed everything I've done so far, but that doesn't really show how to do it. Therefore, I will be reposting the things I've done in a more "tutorialish" way. I will hopefully continue until the end of the build and I hope anyone interested will read them.

Keep in mind that these tutorials will be for complete beginners, and not people who have already done big projects like these. This is because I was a complete beginner (on most things) and others will probably encounter similar problems, like, for example, how to attach a propeller to a smaller motor, which is kind of strange. So, that's all I have to say, and I hope I don't keep posting months apart like I have been.

No comments: