Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Can you hear the echoes?

I can, or more specifically, I will be able to whenever I read this again, which will probably be when I painfully type in this URL to embarrass myself in front of someone who I'll probably barely know, because no doubt whatever I put here will be embarrassing in the future. For example, I'm still extremely embarrassed about the posts I made in 8th grade. It really is true what people say about middle-schoolers thinking they're extremely mature.

So, to an interesting topic. The reason I'm writing this is to say that I'll put up the next quadcopter tutorial tomorrow, because I won't be going to school tomorrow because I don't feel like it. That was a joke. It's actually because I'm celebrating a holiday, Eid, tomorrow.

So meanwhile, before I work on my online classes, I'll tell about the last few days of my life to my future self, who I need to come up with a name for, because "future self" is really getting repetitive. Speaking of repetitiveness, try Googling "recursion". TO THE BATCAVE... or topic... whichever you (but more likely I) prefer. So, today was technically my school's first day of class, although it was basically like every other day so far. We got in to groups like usual and went around stations like usual. The only difference was at the end, we went to all our classes for thirty minutes, which wasn't really enough time to get classwork in after introductions and everything. Monday was far more interesting. We went on a field trip to uptown Charlotte, which is relatively close to the school. We had to go find different landmarks, take pictures, solve riddles, and do other things, so that was fun. I'd never actually been through that much of Charlotte before.

As I think I said before, I'm trying to graduate a year, or maybe even a year and a half early, so I need to get as far ahead in my online classes as possible. I don't know how easy that will be because unlike in online Geometry, all the resources in my current classes aren't available until the time they're supposed to be used. In any case, I have to work on those. Finally, if I didn't mention this before, I got hooked onto this trance artist, Soulero, who is amazing. This is a great track by him, but can't even come close to describing his amazingness. Like all great electronica artists, he's Swedish. So in summary, the next quad tutorial will be tomorrow, I went to school today, and Soulero is awesome.

No comments: